Big John's launch new Food2Go powered website featuring ordering, loyalty & rewards
Big John's launch new Food2Go powered website
The consumer facing platform provides Big John's with a range of functionalities. These are
- Online ordering – Easy to use ordering platform that allows customers to place orders online or via their mobile devices.
- Quick order function
- Save your favourites function
- Secure Checkout - The platform is integrated with Barclaycard Smartpay B who securely handle the complete checkout process.
- We have experience of successfully integrating with Worldpay, PayPal & Capita payment services on other projects.
- SSL Certificate - Customers know they can shop safely & securely as the platform benefits from our Level 1 PCI DSS compliant shopping cart & hosting featuring 128 Bit SSL Encryption.
- For shoppers this means their data & identity is protected and secure. For shop owners it shows how serious we are about security and their customers trust.
- Push Notifications – Retailers can send app users alerts to their devices via push notifications.
- Digital vouchers – Retailers can create & issue unique vouchers to app customers for use in store.
- Smartphone Loyalty – The app features a unique loyalty scheme that rewards app users for frequency of order. Retailers can also operate a spend based loyalty scheme.
The platform is built using our own shopping cart and technology which has been designed by us from the ground up. Therefore the platform is completely bespoke and is not reliant on any third party activity. It has unlimited potential for future development.
Food2Go is a cutting edge multi-tenant mobile platform. “Software Multitenancy” refers to a software architecture in which a single instance of software runs on a server and serves multiple stores. Our multi-tenant architecture is designed to provide every store a dedicated share of the instance.
Multitenancy provides significant efficiencies particularly for multiple site operators. One of the most compelling reasons to utilise multitenancy is the inherent data aggregation benefits. Instead of collecting data from multiple stores with multiple databases, all data for all customers can be collated in a single database. Thus mining data and looking for customer trends is much easier.
This means that although all Big John's stores that feature on the website/app share the same infrastructure, they have the ability to customise their content & offering to fit their exact requirements.
We have integrated with WRS Systems back office and EPOS systems, that are utilised throughout the Big John's estate. Benefits being that incoming orders are sent directly to the tills and customers can benefit from end to end order tracking.
Admin Tool & Back end functionality
Big John's are provided with access to our sophisticated back end with real time reporting capabilities.