Mobile marketing & loyalty for independent stores.
Cornershop Loyalty App Case Study
Our brief was to develop a digital product that brought retailers, suppliers & consumers together for the first time within the UK convenience sector.
Using our Cornershop Online mobile solution we designed a platform that allows multiple retailers to showcase promotions to their customers. The platform was delivered in the form of a mobile App that is available for download on all major platforms. Suppliers & manufacturers are able to target App users with digital vouchers that can be redeemed in store.
The consumer facing App is feature rich and provides retailers with access to the latest technologies with no initial outlay & very affordable running costs. Retailers and consumers are able to benefit from the following platform functionality.
- Promotions marketing – Retailers are able to provide customers with accurate details off all in store offers. The platform is fully integrated to Brandbank and utilises the highest quality of product imagery.
- Digital Vouchers & alerts - Retailers can create and issue unique vouchers to App customers for use in store. Our partnership with i-movo provides our clients with access to a world leader in voucher redemptions.
- Suppliers & groups are also able to run digital voucher campaigns through the App.
- Push Notifications - Retailers & supplier can send App users alerts directly to their devices as push notifications.
- Smartphone Loyalty - The App features a unique loyalty scheme that utilises geofencing technology to reward App users for frequency of visit to their local stores.
- We have also integrated directly with EPOS systems for retailers that want to create basket/spend based loyalty schemes.
Cornershop Online, our cutting edge mobile platform, is multi-tenant. "Software Multitenancy" refers to a software architecture in which a single instance of software runs on a server and serves multiple stores. Our multi tenant architecture is designed to provide every store a dedicated share of the instance.
Multitenancy provides significant efficiencies particularly for multiple site operators. One of the most compelling reasons to utilise multitenancy is the inherent data aggregation benefits. Instead of collecting data from multiple stores with multiple databases, all data for all customers can be collated in a single database. Thus mining data and looking for customer trends is much easier.
Although all stores that feature on the App share the same infrastructure they have the ability to customise their content & offering to fit their exact requirements.
We used our extensive experience off integrating into back office and EPOS systems to provide retailers registered on the platform, with the opportunity to integrate the platform directly with their in store systems. This allowed retailers to offer basket level loyalty.
Admin Tool & Back end functionality
Retailers registered on the mobile platform were provided with a comprehensive web based back end solution that allowed easy content management and the ability to view reports.
Retailers are able to edit promotions, create alerts & send push notifications directly from the admin tool.
Retailers with multiple stores are able to access & control their entire estate from a single set of login credentials. The admin tool is accessible via any internet connected device.
If you're interested in finding out more about our mobile solution register your interest below and a member of the team will get in touch.