Newtelligence Group launch Food2Go Platform
Food2Go - Newtelligence Group Launch Food2Go
Newtelligence Group are thrilled to announce the launch of our new company Food2Go. The Food2Go platform will allow any business that has a consumer facing food offering to allow customers to pre order for delivery or click & collect via their own branded app.
The consumer facing mobile app platform is feature rich and provides retailers with access to the latest technologies with no initial outlay & affordable running costs. Retailers & consumers are able to benefit from the following functionality.
- Online ordering – Easy to use ordering platform that allows customers to place orders online or via their mobile devices.
- Quick order function
- Save your favourites function
- Secure Checkout - The platform is integrated with Sagepay who securely handle the complete checkout process.
- We have experience of successfully integrating with Worldpay, PayPal & Capita payment services on other projects.
- We are an official partner of Barclaycard.
- SSL Certificate - Customers know they can shop safely & securely as the platform benefits from our Level 1 PCI DSS compliant shopping cart & hosting featuring 128 Bit SSL Encryption.
- For shoppers this means their data & identity is protected and secure. For shop owners it shows how serious we are about security and their customers trust.
- Push Notifications – Retailers can send app users alerts to their devices via push notifications.
- Digital vouchers – Retailers can create & issue unique vouchers to app customers for use in store.
- Smartphone Loyalty – The app features a unique loyalty scheme that rewards app users for frequency of order. Retailers can also operate a spend based loyalty scheme.
The platform is built using our own shopping cart and technology which has been designed by us from the ground up. Therefore the platform is completely bespoke and is not reliant on any third party activity. It has unlimited potential for future development.
Visit Food2Go for further details and to see case studies of partners benefiting from the innovative Food2Go platform.